Saturday, October 24, 2009

Joan Johnston Sisters Found

About an hour ago I started another Joan Johnston novel entitled Sisters Found. It's another addition to the Hawk's Way series. I read a few in the series some months ago. I think this book is the last in the series, though I'm not sure.

Currently I'm about 50% way through the book. The novel is interesting to say the least. It's hard to explain the plot without going into detail. Let's just say there is a couple in the book that really want to be with other people. However, they each feel to back out with two weeks to the wedding would be an embarrassment on the other.

It's obvious that things are going to come to a head one way or another. A little predictable in that sense, but I'm still curious to see how it will end.

2 comments:

Kailana said...

Glad you are enjoying your book!

Anonymous said...

Books are awesome
Books are great
Congratulations on reading so much
You’re first rate!