Saturday, October 24, 2009

9 1/2 hours in to the read-a-thon

So I'm now 9 1/2 hours into my reading. Feeling tired, but hanging in there. Will need to take the dog for his afternoon walk soon, but BookCourier will be coming with me.

I Just finished page 145 of Tempt Me at Twilight. I'm enjoying the book so far. However, I only realized about twenty pages ago that one of the secondary characters is a secondary character from Kleypas's other novel, Devil in Winter. I wondered if that character has his own novel! I must go and find the novel that he was in, as I liked his character. Funny how she took that character from one series and stuck him in another. I'm interested in finding out the story.

Just a little bit of where I am in the book... It appears that our hero has compromised our heroine. Not sexually, but by tarning her reputation a bit. I don't know why, I love stories like these. Now that I've gotten to this part, I remember why I wanted to read it. Anyway, I've stopped at the beginning of the wedding day. Let's see what's going to happen next.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like books
I like blogs
I hope you’re not reading
In a fog

Anonymous said...

Reading is fun
Reading is great
Hope you’re able
To stay up late!

Louise said...

Its the 11th hour of the Read-a-Thon. How are you holding up? I'm cheering for you. You can do it!!!