Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Freaky Phone Call

Right now I'm sitting here at the computer feeling very jittery and freaked out. It's almost 11:30 at night, and my cell phone just rang. I thought it might be a friend of mine, who sometimes gets off work late and needs to vent about work. The last time my phone rang this late, it was that person, so, thinking it might be them, I picked up the phone.

Much to my bewilderment, the caller, a man, says "Hi."

Now, I only have one male friend, and from the tone of voice, I knew it wasn't them. So I responded very cautiously, "Hello."

He then asks me how I'm doing. Again, still puzzled and wondering who this caller might be, I reply that I'm fine. All the while I'm thinking, who the $%^^ are you? And then I just went ahead and ask this man who he was. Well, actually, to be more precise, I asked, "May I ask who this is?"

To which the man replies, "You can...but I just wanted to tell you that you're hot."

"..............."

I hung up.

And turned off the phone.

I don't know if that will do anything. Do cell phones have redial? Because I do NOT want that man having my cell number!

I swear, that's it. I'm going to have someone put those ringtones on all my numbers so I don't get anymore stupid calls like this. I can't even begin to tell you how freaked out I feel right now. Like I want to run around and lock all the doors and stuff.

Man, sometimes not having a talking cell phone sucks ass. It's that once-in-a-million wierdo phone call that just makes me want to break down and get a talking cell phone...

Geez!!!! Do wierdos do this? Just call random numbers and hope to get females on the line to tell them creepy stuff like that?
Man, I sure hope I don't get anymore calls like that. Late at night, that is way too freaky.

1 comment:

N&WOdom said...

I AM SO SCARED! i am reading this alone at 12:17 am...not fun! what in the crap was he thinking? if it happens again you need to have someone trace his call. SO SCARY! sorry it happened to you!