Sunday, December 7, 2014

LinkFromBlog site to earn some extra money by blogging

I was looking around on the web for ways to make a little extra money from home. I’m sure a lot of people have done that. I feel like I’ve tried it all. Survey sites that give you points for doing surveys. The hard part is, because of where I live, a lot of times I don’t qualify for those surveys. Some might give you some points for at least trying, but most don’t. It’s a waste of my time, frankly speaking. I’ve always done reviews about books, and I’ve heard about getting paid to blog, but I’m not really a social butterfly. I came across a site that listed ways to earn money from home. One of the ways to make money was paid reviews. It’s a site that will put your blog out there for advertisers to look over, and should they choose your site, you’re on your way to making money with your blog. Buy blog reviews I’ve decided to give it a shot. I created this book to share reviews for books I read. I’m constantly reading and reviewing, so hopefully something I love doing will also earn some extra money.

No comments: