Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Musings

I’m surprised that it’s been a year and a half since I last posted in this thing. I remember doing the 24-hour read-a-thon. Wow, that was a time I somewhat recall, although not vividly. Lol.

Not a whole lot has happened with me. I’m still reading constantly. And for the time being I’m back in school, although for how much longer I’m really not sure. I am more focused and determined to do more with my writing though. I’ve been making lots of notations and writing down any kind of interesting idea that comes to me.

I’ve also expanded what I’d like to write from just romance to young adult and fantasy. Or a combination of the two. Oh, and historical as well.

I’m going to sign this off here. Hopefully in the coming weeks I’ll have more to report. To anyone actually reading this, be prepared to read a lot of posts about a whole lotta nothing. Lol. I need to get my writing every day and this really does seem the best way.

No comments: